What is the ESNcard & registration?
ESNcard is a symbol of new generation of students: mobile, active and successful! It offers not only great discounts for young people across Europe, but also gives them an access to information, culture, education, careers, mobility and fun. In only two years ESN has issued 50,000 ESNcards.
The ESNcard registration on line has already started. You can create now as ESN member or exchange student your personal account where you will have many advantages including job offers; interesting articles about travelling, education, leisure and others; vouchers for products, different discounts around Europe and many other things interesting & useful for students.
What advantages can you get with the ESNcard?
Your ESNcard will bring you many benefits:
- Culture discounts in museums, cinemas, concerts, events
- Fun & leisure discounts in pubs, clubs, restaurants
- Travel discounts language courses, useful information & news
- Shops vouchers & discounts for books, fashion, electronic & DVD equipment
- Sport discounts in swimming pools, fitness & dance clubs, bike rental
- Services internet, banks accounts, taxi, phone cards
- Careers & Education information & news about jobs, student conferences and events, free trainings
- Competitions each month for everyone with different prizes
In esncard.org you can find all the places that you can use your ESNcard to get a discount.
Who can become a member of ESNcard community?
You can become a member of the biggest international community of students, if:
- You have been an exchange student (e.g. Erasmus or any other exchange programme)
- You are currently on exchange
- You are an active member of an ESN section.
How can you get the ESNcard?
The ESNCard can be obtained from the office of ESN Athens AUEB (Evelpidon 29, 1st floor)
The Card costs 5 euros and you will need a small colored ID photo.
How can you activate your ESNcard?
On the main page of esncard.org, you should activate ESNcard to get most of it. Here you choose about what opportunities you want to be informed about by email and which ones you want to just see online after logging in to your account.