The Crete Trip is the National Event of ESN Greece and one of the biggest Erasmus events in Europe!
More than 700 international students from all over Europe meet, party and create memories together, while discovering one of the most beautiful islands of the Mediterranean!
This year, The Crete Trip will take place between May 11th and May 14th.
With 4 days of sandy beaches, epic parties, Greek culture, and enough memories for a lifetime, we promise to make The Crete Trip
the peak moment of your Erasmus!
Are you ready to get #LostInCrete…?
- Accommodation for 3 nights in 4-star hotel near Heraklion
- Transportation to and from all activities with The Crete Trip Buses!
- Visit to Heraklion city
- Visit to the Minoan Palace at Knossos, Europe's oldest city!
- Huge Flag Parade to celebrate the 30-year-anniversary of the ✔️ Erasmus program!
- Chilling on the beach of Matala Hippie Village along with a crazy party in the same place!
- Visit to Balos Lagoon, a turqoise paradise considered one of the best beaches in the world!
- A Private Party Cruise!
- A Foam Party at Star Beach Water Park Resort with access to the Pools!
- Entrance to all events and parties!
- Special prices in local partners and party venues
- Welcome bag
- The unique and collectible The Crete Trip T-shirt!
- Unique experiences & memories you will cherish forever.