ESN Athens AUEB is looking for an amazing intern who can understand the Erasmus spirit and can work in a pleasant but demanding environment.
ESN Athens AUEB is a non-profit international student organization. Our mission is to represent international students, thus provide opportunities for cultural understanding and self-development under the principle of Students Helping Students.
JOB DISCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interface with Erasmus students on a day-to-day basis in order to provide guidance and expert advice to them.
- Running the ESN office. Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as archiving information files and processing paperwork.
- Developing communication channels (social media, websites) in order to promote and inform about the updated information.
- Establishing and maintaining contact with business partners.
Languages: English: Proficient User C2
- Good IT skills, comfortable using a computer and surfing the web
- Advanced knowledge of MS office, Gmail, social media, Photoshop
- Responsibility and strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management
- Basic knowledge of Greek.
- Knowledge of administration.
- Previous ESN or mobility experience.
- Remuneration according to the Erasmus+ Grant. (All applicants should be eligible for an Erasmus+ Grant).
- Flexible working hours in the ESN office.
- Training in web editing and digital marketing.